Tree Climber Jobs in Hooksett, NH
Are you interested in growing your knowledge and your career as a tree specialist? Apply to become a member of the Collins Tree Service family today! We offer well-compensated arborist and tree climber jobs in Hooksett, NH, and we’re eager to find out what you can bring to our team of certified arborists.
This position requires the applicant to perform all tasks customarily associated with professional arboriculture, including tree climbing, tree pruning, ornamental and shade tree pruning, cabling and bracing, equipment operation, and all other maintenance.
- Exceptional Arboricultural Skills
- Commitment to Excellent Customer Service
- Valid New Hampshire Driver’s License
- Minimum 5 to 7 Years’ Climbing Experience
- ISA/NHAA Certification or Ability to Obtain
- Degree in Related Field (Commensurate Field Experience Considered)
- Competitive Salary Commensurate With Experience
This position involves providing ground support for coworkers working aloft by supplying tools and equipment as needed in a timely manner. The applicant will assist climbers with safe rigging and the lowering of limbs and logs; assist with pruning and planting/transplanting smaller trees and shrubs; and keep the work area clean and organized by chipping brush, removing wood, and raking debris.
- Experience in the Tree Industry
- Valid Driver's License
- Familiarity with Basic Tree & Shrub Maintenance, & Removal Procedure
- Competence with Safe & Proper Usage of All Vehicles, Brush Chippers, Chain Saws, Leaf Blowers, & Other Necessary Equipment
- Ability to Back Up Trucks & Chippers Safely
- Ability to Project a Professional Image To Clients & General Public
- Competitive Salary Commensurate with Experience